Aluminium skylights and roof lanterns manufactured at our glazing facility near Long Ditton, Surrey
Roof lanterns offer the perfect finishing look for an extension, flat roof renovation or orangery in any Long Ditton or Ditton Hill property. These elevated or flat glass panel offer a large injection of natural light into any space, making it brighter and more welcoming. Here at Your Price Windows, we are happy to offer roof glazing products from both Atlas and Stratus.
We manufacture all our products in-house at our South London double glazing facility. All products are made to your bespoke specifications. All our products, including our supply only windows and doors offer more opportunities to developers, builders and installers because they bring with them a wealth of benefits. We work hard to build long-lasting and trusted relationships with our trade customers, who know our high quality products will always be delivered on time, at competitive prices.
We can supply our rooflights next day in Long Ditton
All our products offer endless choice when it comes to design, colour and finish, so we can manufacture a roof lantern to fit your project, whatever the size.
- Competitively-priced products with long guarantees
- Very quick delivery times
- Double and triple glazing available
- Excellent thermal efficiency leads to lower fuel bills
- Technical support and help available
- Simple-to-install products
- Free, no-obligation estimates available
- Precision-engineered quality
Talk to us about our roof glazing now on 020 8640 0380. We also have a large showroom on Wates Way in Mitcham, where we welcome all prospective customers to look at our range of glazing.
We work with only the best rooflights and roof lantern brands
Stratus roof lanterns
We supply purpose-designed roof lanterns designed by Stratus, who offer some of the most innovative designs on the market. These modern and contemporary roof lantern structures offer superior performance and great aesthetics.
Whether you are having a kitchen extension or replacing an old roof lantern, these products create roomy and warm spaces for you to enjoy.
- Available in 2-way, 3-way or contemporary designs, with sizes up to 3m by 6m.
- Made in a choice of durable powder-coated finishes, with grey or white interior finish.
- With polyamide nylon glass composite thermal breaks, it is up to 65 percent more thermally efficient than conventional aluminium roof systems.
- With a 66 per cent smaller ridge than standard roof lantern systems, there is optimal light.
- There is a 20 percent pitch and subtle purpose-designed top caps for a slimline look and maximum views of the sky.
Atlas roof lanterns & skylights
We fabricate and supply roof lanterns and skylights from Atlas. There will be the ideal choice whatever you are looking for.
- Available in all sizes from 1m by 1m to 8m by 5m.
- Can be made in designs, including contemporary, regular, circular and pyramid
- Available in over 150 RAL colours
- Different pitch options available
- Ultra-low sightlines for a minimalist aesthetic
- Superior thermal performance with U Values of 0.9w/m2k for double glazing and 0.6w/m2k for triple glazing
- Perfect for flat roof extensions or adding to existing roof spaces
- 10 year seal and easy clean coating guarantee as standard
- U Value of 1.3 w/m2k for energy saving
- Minimalistic contemporary design with flush glazing for a modern and slimline appearance
- Unique aluminium external and internal capping and structural uPVC core for maximum light and the feeling of an open roof space
Spotlight on our Atlas roof lanterns supplied in and around Ditton Hill (KT6)
Atlas roof lanterns are the UK’s most thermally-efficient roof lanterns. These products are designed to provide strength, versatility and performance and can transform the darkest of spaces, into a bright and light-filled area that everyone will love.
- Slimline glazing with no clunky bars or profiles, leading to “more sky and less roof”
- Slim thermally broken aluminium rafter sections for a sleek appearance
- Available in all RAL colours, including dual coloured roofs, all finishes with powder-coat paint
- Choice of uPVC or aluminium external caps
- Choice of bevelled or flat external caps to suit building design
- Discreet tie bars for extra structural rigidity
- Choice of circular, contemporary, pyramid and regular designs, as well as flat rooflights
- U Values as low as 0.7 when triple glazed and 1.2 when double glazed
- Glazing options include solar control glass of self-cleaning glass
Supplying high quality roof lanterns and rooflights to both trade customers and homeowners. Our rooflights can be supplied in 24 hours if you need them in a hurry
Contact our roof lantern specialists in Long Ditton for a free quote now
Contact us today and see how we can help. We can be reached on 020 8640 0380. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to ASAP.